END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Last updated August 19th, 2022
- Under this End User Licence Agreement (the "Agreement"), MADPIXEL SOFTWARE (the "Vendor") grants to the user (the "Licensee") a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence (the "Licence") to use MadPixelSort (the "Software").
- "Software" includes the executable computer programs and any related printed, electronic and online documentation and any other
files that may accompany the product.
- Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a licence for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
- The Software uses FFmpeg under the LGPLv2.1 license. The Vendor does not hold ownership over FFmpeg, the owners of FFmpeg can be found here (https://www.ffmpeg.org/).
- This Agreement grants a site licence to the Licensee. The Software may be loaded onto a maximum of 1 computer.
- The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the Software for use by one or more third parties.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms under the Licence section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Software is provided by the Vendor and accepted by the Licensee "as is" Liability of the Vendor will be limited to a maximum of the original purchase price of the Software. The Vendor will not be liable for any general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the Licensee arising out of the use or failure to use the Software.
- The Vendor makes no warranty expressed or implied regarding the fitness of the Software for a particular purpose or that the Software will be suitable or appropriate for the specific requirements of the Licensee.
- The Vendor does not warrant that use of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Licensee accepts that software in general is prone to bugs and flaws within an acceptable level as determined in the industry.
WARRANTS AND REPRESENTATIONS
- The Vendor warrants and represents that it is the copyright holder of the Software. The Vendor warrants and represents that granting the licence to use this Software is not in violation of any other agreement, copyright or applicable statute.
- All terms, conditions and obligations of this Agreement will be deemed to be accepted by the Licensee ("Acceptance") on installation of the Software on the first computer.